Only people mentioned by @RobCombs in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Robert Combs to his Publication

wth 😑🀬

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

viva la revolution! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Coming to the USA soon we worldwide are getting sick of waiting for the USA to join us & stand in protest until they do we are all doomed it has to start in the USA first come on people what has to happen does it have to be effecting you first before you care??

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❀️President Trump

Macron will be β€œSuicided” the People will NOT ACCEPT THIS!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

WHOAAA Now we are entering the horror part of the show.
its ugly

He has been taken out and a dummy has been put into his place just like Biden has. when will people wake up?

BASTILLE 2

I'm just Tone . Patriot. Knots a bit with the language -but clearly we communicate when there is A β€οΈπŸ’―%

well, the French people will probably put his head on the stick

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

Macron is an evil POS

This is headed towards - let the vaccinated go get groceries, supplies, and gas. Then we take it from them.

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

In response Desert Dog to his Publication

No. If the supermarkets go along with this, then the people should steal from the supermarkets.

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Sounds like the Mark to me.

books, painting, walks in nature

And offcourse this opens the way for your homemade marmelades and a lot more recipes: Mjam mjam! Bought some delicious stuff at a market! Far, far better than that shit from the supermarkets! They had marmelades with fruits and other stuff in it: Woww! Can I have the recipe> answer: No, it's a secret... it's a pitty but understandable. But tasted like a 7 stars hotel kitchen!

Just buy your food at the farmers (cheaper!), save all the glass jars to preserve your food in. Boil all your vegetables longer than 10 minutes, and clean your jars and lids well. But the vegetables hot in it and put the lid on the jars. When the jars are cooled down that you can pick them up without burning your hands, put them upside down on a dish towel, and let them cool further. Label them and put a date on it. The use of kitchen herbs can prolong the date that you can eat it, in case you used meat in it.

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

πŸ•ŠAKA Sherry MacπŸ•ŠBELIEVERWWG1WGAWWπŸ’§SOON THE WORLD WILL KNOWπŸ’§

damn

Wowww: that's discrimination! It's forbidden by the law! Sue him!
(The law: yes they threw the constitution overboard, but: there is a law in it that says that it is forbidden to change the constitution! It's because all the other rules and regulations are based upon it. >Criminals changed it; unlawfull, what means that they are quilty of a serious crime...)