Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

Just got nauseous.
---------------------
If Dan Scavino is next, I will really be sick.

https://t.me/youdontknowjaqchannel

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

It is being said..all that you think are good...are bad...and all the ones you think are bad..are good. Heard AOC and Pence are good. Bill Barr good...keep your eyes on Jim Jordon. not sure about him. I TRUST NONE. they all work together..they all sit around like defense attnys and prosecutors having their drinks...bullshittng. its all a game. TRUST NO ONE..not even Trump.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hmmm. If you dont trust Trump...then there is no reason for any of this. He is the ONLY one I trust.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

I TRUST GOD!!!! Trump is also pushing vaccines or are you not paying attention.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Im very aware. I pay full attention to exactly what he said about the jabs. Not just part of what he said. I can read Trumps expressions when he says things. Had he gone against the jab... the scenario would have changed. You would still be wearing a mask for years. After he said they were safe he changed his expression to one that aware people understood. His expression told us dont take it. And we shared that on this site. A lot us did. But some didn't listen. After he gave his little expression...he said there are other options so you have a choice. THAT was his real message. I told everyone I know. Some took it because Drs said it was ok. The media bombarded the airwaves with fear so people would take it. Blame Trump if you want to. Dont trust him if you dont want to. You have that choice. But the lack of awareness and the lack of trust and confidence in the man that got us to this point can blind you to future comms. I trust God. He guides my trust in others.

since he LEFT OFFICE he has STILL pushed it. has bene on phone interviews pushing everyone to go get the vax. Most people..even Trump supporters cant read his face. They listen to his words. You MUST also put yourself in the place of your neighbors that do not know about Q or the plan or movement..whatever you want to call it.

In response Robert Travers to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Phantom Virus2020, click on at the bottom under it