Just got nauseous.
---------------------
If Dan Scavino is next, I will really be sick.

https://t.me/youdontknowjaqchannel

Only people mentioned by @PQAnon in this post can reply

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Nothing ever happens. EVER.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response SPORTS to his Publication

👓

(1) Show this thread

Mason, mason, mason, wondered when that backstabber was gonna activate.

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

DELTA VIRENT HEARD IT WAS BAD HAY FEVER SOUND LIKE MY NORMAL SEASONAL CRAPP

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication

Delta Variant does not exist !!!

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

WTF?

What did that mason say? I can't hear him.

I feel like they do this to keep the msm and the loony left at bay. If they denounce the v@x then they're attacked, called out as conspiracy theorists, etc., which doesn't help anything. Tucker Carlson has been raising questions about the v@x while saying he and his wife got them. Also, if they didn't come out for it we'd probably be locked away until the 12th of never. Maybe comms involved too. Most important to me is that none of the swamp would be taking this thing w/o already having an antidote if it really is as de@dly as it seems.

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Here's the complete post. The post was forwarded by youdontknowjaQ from Mel Q's channel.

My take is this is a comms of some sort.

One person replied as follows...

"Perhaps Trump, Grassley, and DeSantis want us to understand that they are Patriots, and not Scientists or Doctors whom you should consult to base your decision on whether or not to get the jab. Just as those who are pushing you to get the jab are also not medical professionals."

https://t.me/littllemel/6545

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

In response John Atkison to his Publication

And interestingly, Maggie from NYT used to work for JFK Jr.'s "George" magazine...

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

It is being said..all that you think are good...are bad...and all the ones you think are bad..are good. Heard AOC and Pence are good. Bill Barr good...keep your eyes on Jim Jordon. not sure about him. I TRUST NONE. they all work together..they all sit around like defense attnys and prosecutors having their drinks...bullshittng. its all a game. TRUST NO ONE..not even Trump.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

Hmmm. If you dont trust Trump...then there is no reason for any of this. He is the ONLY one I trust.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

He's just a stupid old fuck.

Q1834-THEY NEVER THOUGHT SHE WOULD LOSE NOW THEY ALL LOSE Q+

In response ben dover to his Publication

👊

(1) Show this thread

God fearing southern patriot - 2nd Amendment advocate - Conservative Constitutionalist

And dont forget DeSantis also came out with this nonsense.

In response Kim Possible to her Publication

😎👊

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

And this is why I don't trust any of them

I'll pass & keep my God-given biology thank you

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Well done. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is Lord! God & country & in that specific order. All lives matter including the unborn. Huge dog lover. NO DM's.

I'm in the same exact place. My MO governor & also to include Josh Hawley came out recommending these shots stating that they, too, have gotten them. If you recall, Josh was one of the few senators in DC who did NOT vote for installing Biden from an illegal election. I'm mind blown!

In response Julie Boe to her Publication

Do what you feel. Trust your intuition. Don't believe them. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

I don’t care what any human being says, I am not putting an experimental drug inside my body. I have researched this! End of story!

In response KELLY EDWARDS to her Publication

Amen

(1) Show this thread

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Have you gone over to read what people wrote on his twitter acct..under this tweet...my god soo many sheeple..its unreal...I DO NOT like them pushing this death jab...this isn't right for them to encourage anyone...I hope everyone in Iowa calls his office and reads him the riot act for this.

And Juan O Savin just came out and said that the Delta scared him. Frankly the "deltas" should scare everyone, as in 3, 2, 1 year.

Some comms aren't meant for anons.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

I got nauseous a while back. I don't believe ANY of them. I think they're all in on it. Hope I'm wrong, BUT we've been fooled before.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Let's see what happens ...
Don't forget, [this] already happened in ether ... 🙏
This time we won.
We are the first violin ... now 🎻
I will trust Q until the end. WWG1WGA 👊

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

What the hell is going on? Unbelievable.

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

WOW