What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

#GreatAwakening #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE #DarktoLight #QAnon #savethechildren

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

He posted this on Telegram on the 20th and i think that's even worse... his faith is not in Q or the plan... totally the opposite from everything he said before...

(and yes, this is his channel, confirmed in We the media channel)

even Juan O Savin said to pray and give the glory to God. Joe M said he has faith that next week will be a parting of the Red Sea moment. I read and reread and I am not bothered by what joe m wrote.
next week is the key point. but, he's saying the military has to do their part now. they will. Gen Flynn quoted Gen Washington in a post on New Years Eve. Washington to his troops said "if you'll wait one month more...." one month from NYE is this Sunday 1/31. Joe M's post doesn't surprise me at all. It's a good sign that he said "next week".

In response Followyourheart 777 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Rustic_Extras in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Lori Lyndsey, click on at the bottom under it