Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Patriot, 1 with God, #WeAreWinning, Encourager, Love is the Key, WWG1WGA~ #FREEDOM~ Sovereign~ Gratitude~ Grace~

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I've known this for a couple of Decades.
Sometimes it benefits oneself to do their own
research w/o waiting to 'be told'.

Retired Engineer- Anti-terrorism & blast consultant DoD & DOS. Survivor SRA, Mk-Ultra,child trafficking. Wife USMC combat veteran #Godwins

didnt need to be told this pne, just look at the ingredients. ive know sonve thev70's when they started with this BS. as usual the cure is worse than the problem. all those chemicals absorb right into the system through the skin.

Neuroscientist/Educator Wife/Angel Mom/Sister/Friend 1A 2A #MAGA #KAG Work hard, be honest, and sleep well! (No DMs please.)

Sunscreen also blocks the sun from initiating Vitamin D3 metabolism.

Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

I'm skin cancer survivor ( 9 years). The cancer came after I started to use the '' solar cream protection''.
This is true 100%.

It's clear what people were told and why. They used the same MO; scare the crap out of people about skin cancer, which is bullshit because the Vitamin D the body produces in sunlight is a super immune system booster. Those wanting to profit from sick care can't have that. So, after their fear campaign, demonizing sunlight, they sell the "solution", sunscreen, which is filled with carcinogens that cause- skin cancer. Now, they can make more money treating it, all the while reinforcing the need to stay out of the sun, which they know further weakens your immune system from the lack of Vit D levels. A brilliant doctor once said, "There is no such thing as flu season, only low sun exposure & low Vitamin D season; hence the wintertime cold/flu. Pretty simple math. They suck. I found the key to not getting burned is, duck in and out of shade every 10-20 minutes, flip and turn your body around and or wear protective CLOTHING and hats for extended periods.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Yep and we need sun for Vitamin D which is very much needed to fight viruses. Most people who die of "covid" have very low vitamin D levels. I wonder why? Now Gates is bragging about covering the sun, which they have been doing for years now anyway.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Benzene is not an ingredient intentionally used in sunscreens, but the products on Valisure's list were found to be contaminated with benzene.

"Benzene is a chemical that, when activated with exposure to the skin, blood, or organs, can affect changes in your DNA that cause mutations for cancers," says Madhuri Chadha, M.D., founder of Dr. Madh Skin Solutions and radiologist currently working in aesthetic dermatology. "Benzene is linked to blood cancers such as leukemia and other cancers and conditions like [acute lymphoblastic leukemia], [chronic myelogenous leukemia], Non Hodgkins lymphoma, and aplastic anemia," adds Dr. Chadha

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

I've been teaching for years that sunscreens are loaded with carcinogens that when heated up with the sun cause cancer. They know the sun is healing so they made sunscreen to prevent it from healing you and instead making you more sick. These people are so evil. If you are afraid to burn you can make your own sunblock with Zink, beeswax and essential oils. BWT, they also lie about sun gazing.

In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication

I am right with you. I have been telling ppl the same thing for years They tell me I am nuts... Who's laughing now?

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I wonder if Mary Schmich from the Chicago Tribune regrets her "Wear Sunscreen" column that got turned into a song. 🤔

Patriot. Incessant seeker of truth and knowledge. Daughter of the King. Daughter of American heros.

In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication

No I'm sure she doesn't. She is one of the many reasons i canceled the trib

(1) Show this thread

And the sun is healthy if not overdone

The light is brighter on the other side! You have to learn to Love and Laff! Vet and Old!

GUESS THERE WAS A REASON I NEVER USED THEM

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

Over the years our magnetosphere has weakened, causing more damaging sun rays to get through.

Its still weakening every year as the North Pole migrates. I agree you have to know what your putting on your skin. Research and learn and then pass it along, we're the news!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Baz Luhrmann
Sunscreen

Proud Conservative Trump loving old jarhead who would follow Potus Trump to hell and back

They are trying to kill and have been for years cancer takes too long, now they have a cure to make it go faster

in my believe the sun dosent cause skin cancer

They call it soft kill. These daywalkers think it is FUNNY they named it after an astrological sign. NOT kidding, they knew what it did, they designed it that way. Just like the baby powder.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread