What happened to JoeM? He made this comment then disappeared? Because of this comment he had many believing Q is a hoax because his expected outcome didn't happen on the 20th. Not cool at all.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

And it's all happening, he wasn't posting that will ill intent I dont believe! This is all apart of Trusting the Plan . πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

He disappeared on GAB on the 16th after throwing out that salacious statement. Then appeared on the 20th with this bullshit. Follow the drops. Not people. It's God's plan, he used Trump and Q to fullfill it. NCSIC whether JoeM believes it or not.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

NO. JOE M has not lost faith!

He has NOT jumped ship.
He is clarifying that his faith
Was never in Q in the 1st place
Nor has all his efforts been for Q....

But rather both faith & efforts are for
The FREEDOM LOVING PATRIOTIC AMERICANS:
(which includes those in US Military)
That willtake back America....
And so it should be!

I dont think that was the "message". I read this to mean that at the end of the day, we can rely upon ourselves for the changd we seek if all else fails. I understand this as a message of confidence in our fellow man....not a double-cross of the movement.

He posted the same thing in his other Telegram page. I do not think Joe M is a bad guy and he is apart of the team to some extent. His videos opened the eyes of so many he like many others, he is pissed off but who is to say that he doesnt know the rest of The Plan either ? We need our country back and I do believe things are happening that very few know about but soon many will. Hopefully Friday things start!