I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

George Bush with two paper planes and two knocked down Jenga towers. This painting was found in Epstein's house.

The artist, Petrina Ryan-Kleid, also painted the infamous Bill Clinton/Blue Dress painting that was also found in Epstein’s home.

#Bushdid911

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

this blue dress😉
red shoes👠
#ThesePeopleAreSick

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

That one really is soooooooo sick , oh dear, oh my!!! 🤣

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

I stumbled on this juicy bit👇🏻(found out a bit ago while digging for a Twatter post/dog comms by Comey about his rescue Dog Benji passing) ~ that Georgie W Bush Jr has become Quite the Artiste~been filling his VASTS amount of time painting now ~ over 50 dog paintings😳
one that looks just like Benji, and also weird shower/bath self portraits🤢🤮
put together a little album of Georie's art🐶🛀🏻🚿🪞👀👻🤡

It boggles my mind how screwey & just how sick these people really are. I've been down so many rabbit holes, there's no end. I actually reakon, when I look back, everything started in 2000! Remember the YK2 shit!! I know for me, personnaly, things got really strange from then on & it just keeps getting worse.. lol

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @layney888 in this post can reply

Patriot Pup🐶helping my Patriot Peeps 👩🏼👨🏼fight for our Constitutional Republic 🇺🇸WWG1WGA🐸 Trump Patriots ❤️🇺🇸💙

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

I completely know how how you feel! One rabbit hole leads to another... and on and on. After close to 20 years of research, my mind is still blown most days! 🤯 My feeling is 2000 was the acceleration point; a quickening to the totalitarian AI dystopia they planned for humanity. I think it started with Cain and Abel, but the evil 🐍🦎🐀 hit the gas in 2000 for sure. Thank God they will lose! And finally, finally all will be exposed. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🥳