I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

George Bush with two paper planes and two knocked down Jenga towers. This painting was found in Epstein's house.

The artist, Petrina Ryan-Kleid, also painted the infamous Bill Clinton/Blue Dress painting that was also found in Epstein’s home.

#Bushdid911

Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Bill actually wore it better 🤣🤣🤣

Wasn’t that the Monica Lewinsky dress ? 🙄🤢

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Sonia Trenorden to her Publication

ha, ha~ worse Hillary's
blackmail
cross dresser

(1) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

The Forgotten Man, the anti-Obama painting by McNaughton

Aloha Everyone 🤩🕊🙏 such an honor to meet up w/ you all here. Indeed, #G0dWins ... [if tel3gram suits you, see you over there, primarily]

hi, there dianaAndDennis ...so good to see you here, along with our patriot family!
re: this image, “james true”@jtrue from twatttter did an excellent write up on the deep* workings of the subject here, titled as: how “blackmail”* unfolds. it’s a fascinating read, and provides much understanding. specially when it’s explained as how some folks must be an evolved soul in order to take such a “karmic hit.” 🙏🙏🙏

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response non Pareil99 to her Publication

aww 💞💕💓miss James too Send our love if over at Twatter still+ we were purged 3 weeks ago☹️

(1) Show this thread

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

That one really is soooooooo sick , oh dear, oh my!!! 🤣

In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication

I stumbled on this juicy bit👇🏻(found out a bit ago while digging for a Twatter post/dog comms by Comey about his rescue Dog Benji passing) ~ that Georgie W Bush Jr has become Quite the Artiste~been filling his VASTS amount of time painting now ~ over 50 dog paintings😳
one that looks just like Benji, and also weird shower/bath self portraits🤢🤮
put together a little album of Georie's art🐶🛀🏻🚿🪞👀👻🤡

(1) Show this thread