"Genetically engineered M13 bacteriophage viruses allow preparation of quantum dot biocomposite structures."

Only people mentioned by @TheMac in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response The Mac to his Publication

It probably no longer melts. Ive seen that before.
It cured me!

In response arba happihr to her Publication

Oh...

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hey Mac, the chemtrails have neen a precursor to the virus and vax,IMHO. So in your engineering think tank, do you think there’s a cure chemtrail coming?? may be a dumb question, but the dumbest one is the one never asked

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Simple chemical weapons were used sporadically throughout antiquity and into the Industrial age.[4] It was not until the 19th century that the modern conception of chemical warfare emerged, as various scientists and nations proposed the use of asphyxiating or poisonous gasses.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Serial Brain had done a decode say beneficial chem trails were being aerosolized .
Is Serial Brain Donal Trump?

(2) Show this thread

(it’s just nice to see it actually written).