Pre-COVID, God had most likely tried to whisper to ALL His children in some form or another to wake up. To find truth and to hold on to it and never let it go.

Some got lazy. Some doubted. Some lost faith.

Whatโ€™s done is done.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Doq, you still pulling out of the markets next week?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

๐Ÿ‘€ for truth in all things with the ๐Ÿ‘€ &๐Ÿ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

You are so right. I have known the Lord for 35 years, but the last few years my spirit has been re-ignited by reading Mario Murillo's blog. The holy spirit used his anointing to sharpen and refill some sleeping, exhausted, lazy areas in my spirit . . . . and it was good and I am thankful. I was being prepared by having my dull sword sharpened.

Then some did just as instructed.
parable of the sower in Matthew

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

It is never too late to turn to the Truth (Jesus), be made into a new creation and join the winning team!

(1) Show this thread

God Won! Love & Family will always be everything! You are all family! Grandparents of 11

i pray for all

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Angels and Pain.
Not all Angels play harps!

We are eternal energy beings!
Act like it!
BE FEARLESS!

Q post 149

Nov 12, 2017 5:37:54 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: TrJge011 No. 149160361

Freedom.png

3y, 8m, 1w, 13h, 19m ago
4chan pol

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

โ€œREAD THE BIBLEโ€ i felt it. im so lucky i have a copy and the whole book in audio. praise be to god

Digital Warrior who took the Oath! Thriving in Free Florida Sending Love, Joy & Blessings from our Dad... To ALL on Earth & ALL Above

I'm trying... but...

We are saving little children from the tunnels yet, tx to
Academy of Pediatricians, our children age 2+ must be
emotionally & physically damaged by masks...

Newborns are having their Blood/Brain Barrier pierced
with swabs, loaded with metals.

45k have died in the US from the Vax but we listen to
Bidan pushing them on 12+ yr olds!

Trying to stay hopeful but surrounded by all this pain & Evil
is wearing on me.

I pray +3x's /day.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

Read your Bible, KJV is best, its online at
https://www.biblegateway.com/quicksearch/?quicksearch=Isaiah&version=KJV

Listen to https://shepherdschapel.com/videothey also have a satellite feed 24/7 - pure biblical word, all translations corrected, 60 years of ministry.

It helps to heal your questions. God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Gotta find this video. 249.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

We can pray for the sleepers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™