Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

wife/grandma/great-grandma, love God, my country, my family and 45 is my President! I am vocal about my opinions (I think for myself)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

NO,Don't take either of them. HCQ is a vaccine,

Negative and it clearly does not supply immunity

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

No, it is a death sentence.

No it is not! Vaccines prevent the illness--like measles vaccine, you won't get measles, polio vaccine, you wont get polio, etc. There was never even a virus that was identified in the tests so there can't possibly be a vaccine. Obviously, "vaccine" is the globalist cover story to further their eugenics agenda.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Q post 134

Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID: gO/UntOB No. 149063271
Why were the events in SA extraordinary?
Who was arrested?
What will bank records provide?
List names, family history, investment/ownership stakes, and point-to-point contacts.
EX: Alwaleed HUMA BO Citigroup US Control
Why is this relevant?
House of Saud.
House of Saud US Control
Follow the money.
What power shift recently occurred?
Was a new King appointed?
Coincidence?
Dark to LIGHT.
Why is this relevant?
One side of the triangle removed (1st time in history).
Other sides falling.
+++
++
+
Q

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

This could be the shot heard around the world.
When all shotters wake up.

100% Nope. It amazes me how many people have lined up freely offering their arm to take it thinking their life will go back to normal. It reminds me of the Bible story of Esau who foolishly sold his birthright to Jacob for a bowl of soup in a moment of desperation from exhaustion. He didn't critically think in that moment of the consequences and the impact his hasty decision would have on his life.

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

Nope. Even though the WHO tried to update the definition of "vaccine" to include "mRNA" in the description. How you can add this to the definition of "vaccine", when mRNA has never been used on humans before & is still experimental, is beyond the depths my logic can take me. The dangerous side effects they continue to hide from the people has them acting like straight up nazis...& that's not nearly the end to what's being kept from us!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Eh, nope

I think its like Q said, select people removed.
Drop 234.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

no it is 98% Graphene oxide. Its toxic. Causes organ failure.

More of a black goo demonic intelligence programming upload.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

🤣😂😘