Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Starlink internet.

Do you really think the governments of the world would allow internet they can not control? Not a chance.

Starlink is Facebook but a billion times more dangerous.

Starlink is a different name for a spying system just like Facebook was a different name for DARPA's Life Log.

Starlink's real name is Iridium Next. It is a spy system they tried to pass off as a cell service before and failed. They do not fail.

Just like doorbell cameras and Alexa you are paying your enemies to have power over you. To spy on you. To see your EVERY move.

https://spaceflight101.com/spacecraft/iridium-next/

Know your enemy.

Let’s do fun Q questions!

Why do I expose life log>FB and NOT Starlink?

Why do I not expose Elon Musk as good OR bad?

Why are there so many stupid motherf’ers?

Why does nobody question Q (ME) 😋

Why does Grassley always talk about corn?

Why has Brittany taken over from Ghislaine?

Why has nobody been arrested in the public 👁?

Why does everybody keep saying NCSWIC, Justice is coming, and Soon?

Q Answer: We’re f’n around with mind control like the bad guys to see how 💩 can manifest like they do with the news. We got dickheads all over spreading love & light 💩 to see if it works. All planned.

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Pretty damn close to spot on. Justice is NOT coming soon. Unless a few years is soon. Lots of bad shit is coming, loads and loads.