Starlink internet.

Do you really think the governments of the world would allow internet they can not control? Not a chance.

Starlink is Facebook but a billion times more dangerous.

Starlink is a different name for a spying system just like Facebook was a different name for DARPA's Life Log.

Starlink's real name is Iridium Next. It is a spy system they tried to pass off as a cell service before and failed. They do not fail.

Just like doorbell cameras and Alexa you are paying your enemies to have power over you. To spy on you. To see your EVERY move.

https://spaceflight101.com/spacecraft/iridium-next/

Know your enemy.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

SpaceForce trumps starlink! All will soon see....

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I wish everyone would stop idolizing Elon Musk. He is NOT a white hat. Does anybody find it coincidental that Starlink DOUBLED it's internet speeds on Nov. 4th of 2020 at the EXACT same time the voting count was stopped and polls were shut down? CONNECT THE DOTS. Musk and Starlink were complicit in and facillitated the stolen election!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starlink

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Lil Iodine to her Publication

I at first thought he was grey, just because I guess I wanted him to be but the truth is he has always been a black hat. Nothing he has done is positive to anyone but the state. The best liars know how to mix truth with deception.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

Let’s do fun Q questions!

Why do I expose life log>FB and NOT Starlink?

Why do I not expose Elon Musk as good OR bad?

Why are there so many stupid motherf’ers?

Why does nobody question Q (ME) 😋

Why does Grassley always talk about corn?

Why has Brittany taken over from Ghislaine?

Why has nobody been arrested in the public 👁?

Why does everybody keep saying NCSWIC, Justice is coming, and Soon?

Q Answer: We’re f’n around with mind control like the bad guys to see how 💩 can manifest like they do with the news. We got dickheads all over spreading love & light 💩 to see if it works. All planned.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Pretty damn close to spot on. Justice is NOT coming soon. Unless a few years is soon. Lots of bad shit is coming, loads and loads.

(1) Show this thread

Dont judge me, God will. I'm wide awake- are you? Question everything. WWG1WGA, Digital Soldier,MAGA4EVAH, #SAVETHECHILDREN. GOD WINS

i thought whitehats took over starlink

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Cussin Christian to her Publication

We keep thinking 💩 everyday & boom! we peasants continue to be wrong! 😂. You just stfu......Patriots in control! 🙃

(1) Show this thread