From Techno Fog: Detective Recarey describes Epstein's "scheme" to use assistants to recruit girls.

Ghislaine Maxwell has already been charged.

Currently, the FBI/DOJ has enough info to charge these assistants as conspirators.#Fooked

Read the unsealed testimony here: https://t.co/vGqXLdsBAg?amp=1

https://twitter.com/Techno_Fog/status/1354666351273652228?s=20

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I've been going through some of the docs released. Knowing he took his staff (cooks, etc) with him, and they KNEW about the girls, many will be charged. Who's singing/sang? How much will we (public) learn?

Get 'em all!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

wonder if the supposed husband had anything in the knows

Well, I guess MR. PAGLIUCA's continuous moves objecting to form, and foundation, didn't hold up, lol!😂

Deplorable from Dixieland🦅 🐸WWG1WGA🐸 HERE FOR THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER DJT Q +. 17 TOO LONG END IT NOW PLEASE 🇺🇸

Is Techno Fog the greatest or what

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

When the Sealed Indictments are unselaed and arrets come down, it will be very interesting to see how many “Assistants” worked in this massive Sex Trafficking scheme all across the US and abroad. From Seattle to NY to FL to CA to the Caribbean and beyond...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

we knew this!

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

and yet here we are waiting.

Greenville SC Trump 19th President of the USA

but we knew this already. he brought them in. Ghislaine brought them in. They got pd bonuses for bringing in girls

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Thanks for the headsup PJ. shared on Twitter. somehow still going. 👊

Sing little birdie... sing...