#USA #1776 #WWG1WGAWorldwide #SaveTheChildren #ForTrumpFlynnKennedy #TheGreatAwakening #TheBestIsYetToCome 🇺🇸🇧🇷✨🌪🌊🙏💞🚀🛸✨

"I make a habit of re-reading a few drops everyday. Came across this one today. Please pay attention to the underlined parts and reconcile.

Q literally told us in this drop that everything is being allowed to carry on for a reason.

Think of this drop next time you wonder why it is “taking so long”.

Not everyone needs to understand the why. But everyone needs to understand that there *is* a “why” and that there is a very SPECIFIC purpose as to why the plug hasn’t been pulled yet.

Wear your Armor. Keep your faith. And don’t lose hope.

Justice is like Gandalf. It is neither late, nor early. It arrives precisely when it is meant to, and it WILL arrive."

From Absolute Conviction 1776
https://t.me/redpillpharmacist/8023

✨🇺🇸🦅✨

A lot of us understand the scenario & we know 💩 is happening, but it’s gotten to a stage where everybody is bitching about voter fraud & covid BS. Example: went to twitter to look at trending articles & nothing but people bitching about Trump & others bitching about Biden admin. It’s ALL noise & childish. it’s become that way on everything & it’s old. When other Anons are sick of it, the “popular influencers” think their 💩 doesn’t stink and above the rest. 👈🏻 that is more irritating than others complaining. Hearing somebody complain to me means they are passoniate about this battle, not cause they are necessarily impatient. Good guys lying as much as bad guys......can’t trust anybody anymore.....that pisses a lot of people off. I can go on about a ton of other things, but things need to start for those who don’t see the whole picture. I get what’s going on, but honestly I’m tired of the noise & just watching nowadays cause I’ve gone through my sacrifices heavily.

Only people mentioned by @Fritz28 in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication

Not lying, catturd agrees. 💩 has become insane even for the sane who are called insane 😳🙄

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

What if we were in the middle of this situation with a President Hillary😱
I am grateful we even have this chance by Gods Grace 🙏

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Sunny Star to her Publication

If we were in this situation with Hillary, I can guarantee there would probably be a lot of dead politicians, civilians, military, and police. If you want me to be truly honest.....I could care less! 😱. WHY? I get the game we’re in.....OR should I say “Movie”? 😳. I can’t explain in length on here the “why” I don’t care, but just know I have a wife & 2 kids, so I DO care. 👈🏻 funny matrix 💩

(1) Show this thread

Yup. We need to see a glistening spark of real light. Like the sun reflecting off a drawn sword. Preferably a sword poised to lop off a head.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

maybe take a day to stop listening to the noise ❤️

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

I do all the time nowadays, but it’s a “catch 22”. I have fought for the last 10 years & sacrificed so much, it’s hard to just take days off. I actually did my first full day this past weekend & it was awesome. Not easy to just walk knowing......getting there though!

(1) Show this thread