Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

No matter what the CDC, NID and AMA say aymore they have all lost their creditability forever . They are all Captured businesses by the Deep State and taking their advice will get you killed. No matter what they may say ignore them and those who support them. Earlier today I posted trusted sources about CV19 Virus and the Deadly Vaxx. They never thought so many would die so early from adverse effects from the vaccine. They really sxcrewed up on that assumption. To late and now the wirld knows. The masses will be coming for you if you are part of any of these businesses along wuth MSM, and nany in government that the military will handle.

I agree with you, but you need to remember President Trump said the vaccine was safe to take it.

Only people mentioned by @kathy273273 in this post can reply

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication

I have never hear him say that , ever. Unless you can produce a video where its not CGI , I have to say BS on this.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

I would not know if it was CGI or not, I will have to look for it.

Here is a video I just saw today it is only him on the phone at about 10 minute mark. No one can know why he says what he says or does. Nor do I care if he says this about it because I will NOT get it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM9JvYjPW6o&t=623s

Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

(3) Show this thread