Only people mentioned by @warrioroftruth9 in this post can reply

In response Randy Savage to his Publication

Yup - ridiculous! I remember when I was in college - a bunch of Russian students were getting a free ride. They just had to promise to "get good grades." Meanwhile, I was born here and would have to pay back my student loan for the next 10 years - even though I also got good grades.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

What a slap in every Taxpaying American. This is just one of many infractions & abuse to the People of this Country.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

It's part of the communists plan to destroy America.

#MAGA

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

Criminals get a free ride and we get to pay for it. Sweet deal For illegals.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Odis Trull to his Publication

Not For Long .....

NCSWIC !!!

(1) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

I work more than 20 hours and she is getting a lot more than what I am getting. Maybe I should walk across the border and see if I get the same benefits. I don't even have medical.

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

yes, there is a big problem with this. And those of us who work our asses off everyday pay for this so they do not have to work. Major pissed off right now.

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

In response Diane Harris to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

That is not the problem, the problem is she is entitled and wants more and expects it and wants to change our government and crush the Constitution and expects us to pay for nefarious agenda?

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Jon Neville to his Publication

Sanctuary city/states, like KALIFORNICATE where I unfortunately am Holding The Line, are teeming with NWO/Soros/CCP "career" politicians who have gotten amazingly wealthy off of taxpayer monies. I am stunned, daily, by the degree to which [they] hate us.

Thank God for POTUS! and the Q team.

Thank God for the harsh ripping off of the veil, even though it stings sOo badly right now.

HUNTERS BECOME THE HUNTED, and that's the least of it.

NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread