Only people mentioned by @Lisa_Mayeaux_Hill in this post can reply

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

I called both of these numbers, got the same recording "your number cannot be completed as dialed." Either their numbers have been disconnected because they have already been arrested, or the numbers are incorrect.

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

I called both these number today. They both worked. I got Fann's office twice

(1) Show this thread

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Blow their Phones up

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Patriot native Texan I support free speech, 2 amendment, secure borders, military, law enforcement #45, and our Constitution

Done😉

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Done!

Done!!!!

This is why I would not praise Karen Fann.

Done

DONE!

Only followers of this user (@Maudiemaye) can see their posts