All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

His Glory interviewed Robert F. Kennedy Jr., July 13, 2021!❤️
(And so sweet and respectable that he refers to Dave as "Pastor"...) This is a really great and informative interview, as all of RFK Jr.'s are. He has such passion for truth, exposing lies, and for helping people everywhere. God bless and protect him mightily!!🙏🙏🙏

(I have to say though that the title of this made me take notice.😉 Someday, someday...)

https://rumble.com/vk0s57-take-five-special-guest-kennedy-jr-and-newsupdates.html

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

This might not mean anything... But since Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the one who rubbed his nose (and rubbed his eyes in another video that isn't played much) concerning his cousin John ... fast-forward to the 46:02 mark. There, he picks up a coffee mug in an odd way -- so that the saying on the cup faces the camera. At first you just think that's cute, but then you do gematria on it...😉

The cute phrase is "You cat to be kitten me right MEOW."

Using gematria on that:
3+6+9=18
18=R

Full reduction=135
one 35/one POTUS 35, JFK

Reverse full reduction=153
mirror=351
35 won/POTUS 35 won after all (to us, through God using POTUS 45 -- 35/the Starter & 45/the Finisher

& take all the capped letters (YMEOW):
mirrored/flipped=18
Reverse Ordinal=54
mirrored/flipped=45
Reverse full reduction=18

Coincidence?
🤔🧐

Only people mentioned by @IgnoranceIsBl20 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from General Khaos, click on at the bottom under it