His Glory interviewed Robert F. Kennedy Jr., July 13, 2021!❤️
(And so sweet and respectable that he refers to Dave as "Pastor"...) This is a really great and informative interview, as all of RFK Jr.'s are. He has such passion for truth, exposing lies, and for helping people everywhere. God bless and protect him mightily!!🙏🙏🙏

(I have to say though that the title of this made me take notice.😉 Someday, someday...)

https://rumble.com/vk0s57-take-five-special-guest-kennedy-jr-and-newsupdates.html

Only people mentioned by @SomethingAboutJohn in this post can reply

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

In response SomethingAboutJohn to her Publication

This might not mean anything... But since Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is the one who rubbed his nose (and rubbed his eyes in another video that isn't played much) concerning his cousin John ... fast-forward to the 46:02 mark. There, he picks up a coffee mug in an odd way -- so that the saying on the cup faces the camera. At first you just think that's cute, but then you do gematria on it...😉

The cute phrase is "You cat to be kitten me right MEOW."

Using gematria on that:
3+6+9=18
18=R

Full reduction=135
one 35/one POTUS 35, JFK

Reverse full reduction=153
mirror=351
35 won/POTUS 35 won after all (to us, through God using POTUS 45 -- 35/the Starter & 45/the Finisher

& take all the capped letters (YMEOW):
mirrored/flipped=18
Reverse Ordinal=54
mirrored/flipped=45
Reverse full reduction=18

Coincidence?
🤔🧐

not a coincidence....
god loves music for sure...

(1) Show this thread

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

"We need to resist. You need to question everything. That's your job in a Democracy... Question everything. Talk to your neighbors. ... Don't do what you're told. ... Read 'The Defender.' ... We make sure everything in 'The Defender' is sourced and true. ... We don't put rumors out there. ... Educate yourself, educate your neighbors. ... Give us your email so we can stay in touch with you. ... We need to be able to communicate with each other. ... We're fighting against the darkness of totalitarianism. ... We need to create our own army. We need to create a resistance. ... Your duty as an American is to not do what you're told. ... And to question everything."
--Robert F. Kennedy Jr., 7.13.21, His Glory interview
👊❤️🙏

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

To quote my Granny: "I don't understand all I know about it"! But I believe in GOD's Sovereignty. Truth. Light. Love. And His

Palm trees on his tie!!!

(7) Show this thread

"My family had a 60-year battle with them [the CIA]."
--Robert F. Kennedy Jr. (in this interview with Dave Scarlett of His Glory Ministries)
(He just mentioned MK Ultra too...)