All of these people wearing the masks are going to have pointy looking ears after awhile... Just sayin. And now they are suggesting double masking ? Can someone people teach these people basic science and the size of a virus VS the fabrics that are filled with bacteria that is strapped to their faces preventing them from releasing toxins meant to leave the body or taking in fresh oxygen ? Masks don't work and they weaken your immune system and make you sick...#UnMaskTheWorld #MAGA #wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Amen! I have posted time after time about this. But sheeple just keep on wearing them. As an RN I know the deleterious effect on the immune system. Handwashing is the most effective and proven method of restricting the spread of disease. So many constantly touch their masks with filthy hands. No wonder bacterial respiratory & sinus infections are increasing. Also facial acne, & facial skin inflammation.#UnMask

ive tried, it falls on deaf ears.

Christian! Believer of Jesus Christ! Wife, Mom, rancher, love our vets, our military, and conservative police officers! NO FLIRTING DM’s!

In response Texas Cowgal to her Publication

Thats is creepy ! 👀 lol

(1) Show this thread

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication

These are an awesome share thank you!!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

HOLD THE LINE Neanderthal,s! organicfarming,Beaglemom. Veteran https://truthsocial.com/@Milldee

Exactly!!! Or even a BB going thru a chain link fence is what B tell people! I love this though!!! Thank you for sharing 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

GOD FIRST! Married & mother of 2 girls. WWG1WGA!!!!

biology 101.... 🤦‍♀️

In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication

Exactly...

(1) Show this thread

This my final decision is not necessarily the last one I'm going to make!

"Masks don't work" ~ Dr Fauci

In response Bob Enslow to his Publication

Thank you for sharing! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread