We LOST World War 2

The nazis took over from within using operation paperclip

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

Stop Hearing what you want to hear.

Stop justifying self preservation

IT IS TIME TO HOLD THE LINE ON OUR SOVEREIGNTY

Only people mentioned by @markerdragon in this post can reply

In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication

Who do you think caused WW2? The Communists or the Nazis? What if I told you that both the Nazis and commies worked together to create the biggest false flag in world history? George Soros a known Nazi who also funds commies, proves this theory. Every false flag was performed for a reason. WW2 was to start operation paperclip, 911 was to start the Patriot Act and Jan 6th was to shut up patriots. These Nazis are only able to repeat themselves, so we should be able to tell when the next one is coming.

In response Your Conscience to her Publication

What if I told you Nazis, Communists, Democrats and Republicans were all just controlled actors to do the bidding of the same evil overlords.,

(1) Show this thread

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Read Diane West's recent book American Betrayal - The Secret Assault On Our Nation's Character; about the commie infiltration that began likely even before the war too and WAY bigger and deeper than McCarthy ever knew. We brought Hitler in through the side door and Stalin in through the basement. The whole century being a Jesuit run Hegelian tag team operation. Hitler had his Jesuit handler, Castro too; Stalin was an *ordained* Jesuit ... look it up.

Then read Rulers of Evil by Tupper Saussy to see how the Jesuits were in on the ground floor of America's formation from the jump. As the Bible describes, Rev13:11, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon." America with it's lamb/Christ-like qualities and principles and the dragon serving RCC Jesuits already speaking through her.

Check it out.

ALL roads [STILL] lead to ROME

https://elijah1757.wordpress.com/2015/11/09/rulers-of-evil-by-f-tupper-saussy

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#TheNazisWereNeverDefeated and I believe that Israel has a pocket in them. These are children of Nazis#BibleCode.
I don't believe won, but their next phase was to infiltrate all governments. They are the NWO [Nazi World Order], UN & others.

more like the jews won open borders and control of whatever world finances they didnt already control. and there were also jewish nazis, not just the commies.

They are not real jews. They are Khazarian Canaanite satan worshippers

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

been saying this for years and years, bankers wars the freedom part was fake. They played both sides and infiltration into US govt by fascists was extensive back in the 20's and 30;s. After WW2 is was a sweep of control put in place. We gonna win this, and fuck them up!