🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The Cuban government shut off access to the internet in Cuba 3 days ago so that Cubans would not be able to share with the world what is happening on the island. I feel responsible for sharing all the information that I know to help spread awareness.
Here are some things I've heard about what's going on in Cuba right now:
• Right now Cuban military are recruiting children and asking "Are you with the Communist Party or not?" They are told that if they are not, they will be placed on a list and later executed. These are CHILDREN!!!!!!
• Right now they are beating and killing Cubans who are fighting, WEAPONLESS, for their rights! They are being beaten to death with crowbars.
• A young man's eyes and teeth were removed and he was later killed...for executing his right of speech.
• The Cuban army is dressing up as civilians and then turning on their people.
• They are ransacking people's homes, in the middle of the night.
• They are turning off their water and electric.
Please,

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

"The Cuban-American woman provided more real news in 2 minutes and 16 seconds than MSM provides in one year."
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/new-video-emerges-from-cuba/

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Pi_n_Cycles in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from :Pi-and: Cycles., click on at the bottom under it