🙏🏻Christ Following 👑Daughter of the King 🎨 Artist 🇺🇸Trump Supporter 🐸 Creek walker👩🏻‍🦳 Gramma 🌎Global Earther 😘#saveourchildren

The Cuban government shut off access to the internet in Cuba 3 days ago so that Cubans would not be able to share with the world what is happening on the island. I feel responsible for sharing all the information that I know to help spread awareness.
Here are some things I've heard about what's going on in Cuba right now:
• Right now Cuban military are recruiting children and asking "Are you with the Communist Party or not?" They are told that if they are not, they will be placed on a list and later executed. These are CHILDREN!!!!!!
• Right now they are beating and killing Cubans who are fighting, WEAPONLESS, for their rights! They are being beaten to death with crowbars.
• A young man's eyes and teeth were removed and he was later killed...for executing his right of speech.
• The Cuban army is dressing up as civilians and then turning on their people.
• They are ransacking people's homes, in the middle of the night.
• They are turning off their water and electric.
Please,

Only people mentioned by @Jannana in this post can reply

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

eep opp ork ahah because the world need more love in it listen Hopi elders and know their prophecy TRUST GOD THE CREATOR and pray

In response Jan Sekerman to her Publication

"The Cuban-American woman provided more real news in 2 minutes and 16 seconds than MSM provides in one year."
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/new-video-emerges-from-cuba/

(1) Show this thread