NEW - Vaccine side effects shown for a split second at a FDA presentation back in October 2020, months before the vaccines have been approved for emergency use authorization.

https://www.disclose.tv/t/vaccine-side-effects-shown-at-a-fda-presentation-in-2020/38203

@disclosetv

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

unspeakable evil

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

There was no " virus" nor a pandemic. I know, as a critical care/ER nurse for 50 years this "pandemic" had many inconsistencies and red flags. The recommendations were the opposite of what should have been recommended to support an individuals healthy immune response. Fear tactics are NEVER utilized in any emergency situation like disasters and pandemics. Medical licenses are NEVER threatened in a pandemic. Cures and research are ENCOURAGED, not discouraged and banned. It has always been about getting people sicker, dying and also tracking and controlling. STOP GETTING THIS EXPERIMENTAL INJECTION!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response Carol Roberts to her Publication

thank you Carol...praying your message is heard by anyone on the fence❣️ 🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

The "vaccine" came before the "virus" and is the "virus" for the oeoole they consider the "virus.". It was already patented falsely.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Let me tell ya Luis. My wifey is a ICU RN here in NY. There was no overcrowded hospital until now. People dying that they don't think will, nurses tripled with patients, total shit show brother.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

God help🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread