Only people mentioned by @Fastwalker in this post can reply

In response walker Fast to his Publication

so keep wearing your masks all day and all night and if that doesn't work double up your masks and for sure you may not get the coronavirus but cancer will consume you. Hmmm This is what all the masks are aboutšŸ¤”

ALL Viruses are amoeba parasites with their DNA programmed for a certain function. They have had this gene altering tech since the 1940s, at least, and have been programming single celled parasites to attach to our nervous system and cause a variety of health issue when under stress. They have been putting them into our childhood vaxeens for all this time which is why modern humans become so sick and diseased as they age. Its not normal. The immune system can not get to the ones hiding within the nervous system. This is why Rife frequencies can be so effective, or when they are on the move in the tissues making people sick or with visible symptoms like shingles, then the immune system can attack if supported with one of natures anti-viral/anti-parasitics. There will always be those that keep dormant in the nervous system. I have yet to find anyone who has their vaxed body completely cleaned of this monster. Keeping stressors at bay typically keeps it in check. Mediate to calm daily.

books, painting, walks in nature

The existance of viruses has never been proven. This fact was brought up during the hearings and court cases about the so called measles virus. It's the vaccins that cause the most harm to the people.

In response Fleur Vert to her Publication

You are right. Its because what they call a virus is actually a amoeba parasite. . They have had this gene altering tech since the 1940s, at least, and have been programming single celled parasites to attach to our nervous system and cause a variety of health issue when under stress. They have been putting them into our childhood vaxeens for all this time which is why modern humans become so sick and diseased as they age. Its not normal. The immune system can not get to the ones hiding within the nervous system. This is why Rife frequencies can be so effective, or when they are on the move in the tissues making people sick or with visible symptoms like shingles, then the immune system can attack if supported with one of natures anti-viral/anti-parasitics. There will always be those that keep dormant in the nervous system. I have yet to find anyone who has their vaxed body completely cleaned of this monster. Keeping stressors at bay typically keeps it in check. Mediate to calm daily.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

I told my primary care doctor that last year and he said that was impossible because nature creates the viruses. I gave him the patent number for Covid and Fauci's name and told him to look it up. Doubt he did but I can assure you he moved me out of there after my physical very quickly as though I had touched a nerve.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This is why they wanted us to wear masks and deprive ourselves of oxygen.