πŸ›‘βš”οΈTRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **πŸ₯Š** πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ¦… [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

JUST IN - Greece bans access to indoor restaurants, bars and cafes for all unvaccinated people (Reuters)

Be ready to help the vaxed as scientist are saying most have less than 2 years. Maybe these natural remedies many are suggesting are working with real promise for any who regrets the jab and begins taking NAC, Korean Red Pine Needle Oil, and Zeolites -AV . No one has even discussed the potential of hypnotic suggestion to create a biological/chemical override, or the potential of Rife Frequencies to disable the nanotech. There is so much to be hopeful for, and they are not to be envied because they have access to these places. If they learn more and start to have regret and fear, help them keep hope alive and direct them to the above things. Let's keep hope alive for them. The demonic elite love to play their "survival of the fittest" games with humans and play us against each other. It entertains them. We have to help each other to see this, work together and stop playing their games. I hope their revolt is effective. Let's pray for all who are revolting tyranny around the world.πŸ™

Only people mentioned by @Alcyone in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

This is a wonderful post! Thank you!! I've thought these very same things. I just couldn't see how the globalists could really get away with their plan while we have all these options and possibly the MedBeds soon as well. Would you happen to know of a source for the pine needle tea? And do you think the green pine needle tea works the same--others have mentioned it. And what is the AV you have after zeolites?

In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication

The AV is an acronym for Anti-Viral. The Anti-Viral component is the added humic acid which creates a bio-terrain inhospitable to infectious pathogens. I trust this company and product, and in research found them to use the purest zeolites. The zeolites grab up anything with a "positive ion" which is something we consider harmful, a toxin, and zeolites can pass through the blood brain barrier, cleaning that out as well. The zeolite captures and holds the toxin in a chamber with the negative ion charge acting like a magnet, until it flushes it out through urine within 6 hours. Zeolites are brilliant and will also capture any free floating nanotech. Nano tech that has already attached to a nerve, needs to be disabled with frequencies or alternating magnetic pulsing ( I got a PEMF Mat for that and use the video.) In the comments to this reply, I will add a disabling frequency video for the nanotech and add a link to the Korean Red Pine Needle Oil I use. I don't use the tea myself.

(1) Show this thread