JUST IN - Greece bans access to indoor restaurants, bars and cafes for all unvaccinated people (Reuters)

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

Be ready to help the vaxed as scientist are saying most have less than 2 years. Maybe these natural remedies many are suggesting are working with real promise for any who regrets the jab and begins taking NAC, Korean Red Pine Needle Oil, and Zeolites -AV . No one has even discussed the potential of hypnotic suggestion to create a biological/chemical override, or the potential of Rife Frequencies to disable the nanotech. There is so much to be hopeful for, and they are not to be envied because they have access to these places. If they learn more and start to have regret and fear, help them keep hope alive and direct them to the above things. Let's keep hope alive for them. The demonic elite love to play their "survival of the fittest" games with humans and play us against each other. It entertains them. We have to help each other to see this, work together and stop playing their games. I hope their revolt is effective. Let's pray for all who are revolting tyranny around the world.🙏

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (@ElaMarriti) can see their posts

(3) Show this thread

Stay strong. We all survived the lock downs that kept us home from these things and I think most of us were relieved to have an excuse to slow the pace of life town and get out of social constructs like meeting people at restaurants in favor of quiet evenings at home with home cooked meals. You will be healthier without the alcohol and richer without the rip off prices in bars. Restaurant food is more than not nasty. I remember learning at one mexican restaurant, when the tub of salsa started to grow white fur, they would just mix in more hot sauce. You just don't know. We are better off preparing healthy and wholesome meals and lifestyles at home for now. To be around the vaxxed and risk exposure via shedding if you don't have to be is a good thing. It won't be forever. The truth will come out and things will shift and then, we will be more concerned with helping our friends and family who took the jab to survive it, not with bars and fried food. Be ready to be of support to them.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

AFFIRMATIVE GHOST RIDER.

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

You are so right on!!! Many of us couldn't avoid being around those who have been vaxxed though...so we also need the remedies you mentioned in another post.

(2) Show this thread

I just saw videos of mass protests their. That won't go over well.