Checkpoint not a date: "It is about a checkpoint more than a date" - Juan O Savin (July 12, 2021) conversation with Gene DeCode and Nicholas Veniamin. Juan says it's a journey to get from A to B. Journey can' be predicted precisely as unexpected events (both pos & neg) can arise. Three events must occur b4 the checkpoint. 1st) Economic crisis as Juan notes white hats have maneuvered the deep state into bringing their 'reset' under Bi-dan's watch 2nd) nuclear stand-off much like the Cuban missile crisis - an attempt to gain control of OR force the hand of those in charge of the nuclear forces/weapons of the US. 3rd) Critical Mass ~ 80% voters (~280 million) need to wakeup regarding the election before certain actions can be taken. Juan O Savin effectively saying that three events must occur before Trump comes back - a financial meltdown, an extreme pressure event (a nuclear stand-off) and a critical mass of people awake. All called for prayer for a hand of God moment to occur.

Only people mentioned by @USAPatriot777 in this post can reply

In response USA Patriot to her Publication

Trump won the election. Everyone knows it. Not everyone will admit it. So Trump should be President. Not after 40% or 50% or a ridiculous, idiotic 80%, but YESTERDAY. Who gives a shit what the trash thinks.

And if they want a mother fucking CIVIL WAR, let's fucking go!

Jesus Christ Almighty, they continue to try and KILL US ALL!

80% of voters have to wake up to what 100% of the voters already know? the entire mockery was a scam and this idiotic plan sucks.

Fuck Juan and his horse shit antics.

In response SPORTS to his Publication

If Juan is full of it please explain this fact. In Juan's book Kid by the Side of the Road which he wrote long before the election. Every page has an orange cube with the page number in it. He makes a big deal about election 2020 in the book. On January 20th Melania was just displaying a black coat when she stepped off of the plane she had on a dress. What do you see? It is identical in color and shape as in Juan's book! How is that possible?

(1) Show this thread

Absolutely baffling what we are ALL witnessing.

Horror show level stuff at this point. So many will never recover from the devastation and that's the problem with dragging it out so long.

Pure mother fucking trash!

In response SPORTS to his Publication

@sports do you have some sort of military intelligence and or super computer that the rest of us are unaware of? I am asking how you are able to conclude that more people are dying vs if we did something right now?! The real question is should any of us actually be pissed off because we think the plan should be done? Or should we be thankful there are people working behind the scenes to ensure a true victory? This is for the whole world afterall. If the plan fails we are all doomed. There will be nothing left. I am praying for you. I hope you will find peace and also be in prayer.

(0) Show this thread

I listened to that episode too! Very NICE summary! Those were what I considered most important in what he said as well. Another thing I have in the back of my mind which will probably turn out to be nothing. He has mentioned Nevada quite a few times. When he first mentioned Nevada he was also brought up RICO cases.? Just thinking out loud and keeping in mind in case it will be of importance

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Have we placed our trust in God? Prayer is needed for a "Hand of God" moment to occur soon as there is still massive infiltration of our systems in USA and across the globe that can't be resolved in our strength. Good to reference a Daniel Chapter 5 biblical story. How the Persian and Medes took over Babylon. There was hand writing on the stone wall which distracted the Babylonians while the Medes and Persian damned the river that ran thru the fortified city of Babylon and they crawled under the the wall from the damned up water opened the gate and took over the city. Hand writing: mene, mene, tekel, parsin

Mene: God has numbered the days of your reign and brought it to an end.
Tekel: You have been weighed on the scales and found wanting.
Peres: Your kingdom is divided and given to the Medes and Persians.