Only people mentioned by @Lithium4Q in this post can reply

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

WHEN I SAID " Make it rain ", I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT A THUNDERSTORM. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

YOU ARE ALL SO FREAKING AWESOME !!!!! THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS, MORE LOVE AND COMPASSION. THANK YOU ALL FROM (not just the bottom), BUT FROM MY WHOLE HEART. GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!!!

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

God Protect Her, And Bring Her Home safe!

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Please GOD help us find her

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

LOVED TRUMP since day one and followed CUE since the start. All I can say Is THANK YOU GOD FOR YOUR MIRACLE! THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

I wonder why no amber alert was sent out?

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

That's a good question. I usually get one to. I grabbed this post from Gab and brought it over here.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response ANON WYNOTUSA to her Publication

I live in Pennsylvania, not too far from Akron, actually. I didn't get an amber alert either.

(2) Show this thread