COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

i couldnt make out what was said, please say it here !

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Listen to the lady in the back ground.

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

In response Samuel Saldana to his Publication

i tried over and over but could not make out what she was saying

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

If you listen to
it on your phone you can hold it to your ear. After Nancy Drew says holy schnitzs listen for the announcement in the background. It says Hold traffic on tne Avenue Trump andKennedy release. The video is over 9 minutes long and shows a lot. Including the motorcade that left from the Capital with 2 BEAST MOBILES whicj I don’t think we’ve seen since January.

where can i view the whole video ? please and thank you

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiPatriot71 in this post can reply

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

It’s on Nancy Drews channel on telegram. It’s over 9 minutes long so can’t get it to download as the file is so large

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

thank you

(1) Show this thread