Only people mentioned by @QMANITY in this post can reply

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

Usually when the Secret Service are moving Presidential people around they will always use code names. For example OBumma was Renagade and Trump also has a code name they use. For security they would not be mentioning his name for safety reasons. Just my thoughts.

All things JFK Jr. Am not him. ;) Also on TS. This page does not believe JFK is still alive. But Jr. might be. Time will tell. Enjoy!

There's a Kennedy St. in DC... Since she's talking about traffic, that could be it. Did not hear "Trump"...

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

It could be Senator Kennedy. Interesting that the woman who was so busy talking while she was taking the video didn’t hear them say that.

I couldn't see nor hear what you guys did ;I

trump and kennedy motorcade seen leaving the capitol

https://youtu.be/0EUQdGn4a5Q

In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication

bideo removed :-(

(1) Show this thread

God, Country, Patriot. Raising my beautiful granddaughter. Praying for our New Republic. WWG1 WGA

Could be Senator Kennedy

I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

I heard it! ❤️🙏

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

My intuition told me trump was not said....
depending on the date, this is probably what it is about.
(2 weeks ago)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc-politics/kennedy-building-collapse-dc/2021/07/02/64e96b6a-db6d-11eb-bb9e-70fda8c37057_story.html

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication

this happened on the 14th and i slowed it down ...it very clearly said trump and kennedy are leaving....

(2) Show this thread

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

i couldnt make out what was said, please say it here !

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

Listen to the lady in the back ground.

i am a daughter, a sister, a wife, a mom and a nonnie...a princess to my King and Heavenly Abba...and a freedom loving Trump loving patriot

In response Starsky n Hutch to his Publication

it said trump and kennedy are leaving

(2) Show this thread

#Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai son of Solomon -King David; RabbisForAnusim FB, GETTR; Torah Codes House of David: YT,Rum; ZemahBenYishai: GETTR, FB

#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

yay

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

I heard it too. Whoa!

I heard it !

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

wow! I heard it.