Only people mentioned by @QMANITY in this post can reply

I was FlyAnon on Twitter and Gab... Supports Trump, Transparency, Q, Rule of Law and Disclosure of Crime in Government.

In response INTUITIVE HUMANITY to his Publication

I do not think a Donkey would do this?

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

Sounded like the snake story anyway. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

I see it was faked. No matter. I call them the animal people. To say they are less than because they use intuitive awareness more than intellectualizing and storing complex thought patterns is absurd. It makes them more intelligent from a Universal perspective because they tap the quantum field-God Intel for only what is needed, very efficient. To say we do not also function in part on instinct would be a lie. Much is hardwired into us that supports our survival that we just take for granted such as breathing, sleeping and suckling not to mention the complex fight or flight and rest and digest systems. Do you think about digesting your food or does it just happen? They are less wild than us Many species hold their families together better, keep themselves freer of disease, live longer, only kill for food or a right to procreate; typically fighting off competitors and leaving them to live. Humans kill for no reason-savage. Anyway, time we evolve our understanding of them!πŸ™πŸ’›

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

(1) Show this thread

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Ugh!!! I was so excited to see that picture.... I wanted to find the original to make a Fractureme pic for my wall of animals. Then I found this link, the pic is a fake..... https://smhoaxslayer.com/how-emotions-close-our-eyes-and-fools-us/

In response All Right to his Publication

I just don't understand WTF motivates people to lie about everything?!?!?!?! People SUCK! End of story!

(1) Show this thread

Humans are the only animals on earth. Every other living creature is just here to be. We could learn a lot from the animal kingdom. One of the best wild life pictures I have ever seen. Thank you for sharing!

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

No animal tortures or kills another for sport. They kill only to survive. They are so much kinder than we are. This brought tears to my eyes.

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

I believe that animals are becoming humanistic...they may be the next level of humans to incarnate.

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

Animals are more humane than liberals...