In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Here, from one of the many times I had to dissect this:

The fires on the left and the pictures on the right are not related.

First image on the right is a long term exposure of a Falcon 9 start. Second one is a screenshot from a video of a meteorite in Michigan in 2018, third one is a lens flare from a dirty lens. Details on the last one linked below, the other two can be looked up easily.

The plane (Boeing YAL-1) was meant for rocket defense and scrapped in 2014.

https://twitter.com/MickWest/status/1031971461102067713?s=20

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
Extensive list of U.S. Patents for Weather modification, aka CHEMTRAILS.wmv - YouTube

Title speaks for itself. Posted for all the naysayers, Govt shills, Trolls but MOST OF ALL for people that want HARD DOCUMENTED PROOF POSITIVE! Our US Govt h...

The picture is still made up.

Also the existence of patents has no meaning in of itself, but that's a topic for another day.

OH good Lord, are you trying to insinuate chemtrails, which I knew about prenet are not real. lol Come on, thanks for your input on the pics though.

Please don't put words in my mouth.

What I wrote means exactly that and no more. Patents are not proof for anything. Patents serve a purpose, and that purpose is not to prove existence or practicability of technology. So please don't conflate it as such.

Only people mentioned by @jjj in this post can reply

I probably knew more thirty years ago then you know now. Keep digging.

Where does that accusation even come from? Are we having the same conversation?

(1) Show this thread

Please don't try to gaslight me, I am getting a negative vibe from you. AND no matter what all that shit is ending. AND btw, patents may be backlogged and all that but whether folks like it or not, that is the patent list. Have a nice day. "Words in your mouth" cute. lol LATER

What a bizarre conversation this turned into from only pointing out the original post is misleading.

(1) Show this thread