🔥🔥🔥🔥Oh YOU WANT to see this one! Have a blessed day.

Only people mentioned by @Michelle37sexy in this post can reply

In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication

WE are not the creators. There's only ONE Creator and that is God Almighty. GOD gives us the ability, knowledge, and power to be and do better with our resources...BUT....I agree with every single OTHER thing said.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Agree 100% but this video gives us hope and bring us so much closer to God. You just need to see this video in the "positive" mind. Without God, nothing will stop evil. He will and still shine his light in ALL our hearts.

(1) Show this thread

You can’t bring out the dark without Turning on the light. It’s about the children it’s always about the children The future is bright 🫶

not sure if I’m excited or pissed…

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

When I explain we have been slaves for centuries people don’t understand maybe they’ll all watch this video thank you .

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

If the truth shall kill them, let them die. Always learning & growing so never the same. Merely a humble student & no master.

SHARE THIS FAR AND WIDE!!!!

They cheated, President Trump won! Army Vet, Wife of Army Vet, and Mother of 3 & 1 is a Marine. Jesus is my Savior! WG1WGA!

WOW!!!

Christian, Patriot, Anon, Musician - my song on YT "Prodigal Child by Alicia Maria"- WWG1WGA - 40+yrs cleansings & demonologist work

Righteous!

Proud Deplorable, Love my 4 rescue pups, my country and our TRUE President DONALD J TRUMP!! Banner pic of our Pres, I was that close to him!

Great video and the movie is good as well.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

Excellent video, A MUST SEE VIDEO!

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

If they did this with the EBS it would be epic!

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Wow what a powerful video !! ☺️🙏🏻

I love my Country and President Trump. He gave us the Courage and the Hope for better things for our children and grandchildren. No DMs

Great video. Inspiring. Would love to see something like this come on all the TV sets avross the world. What will it take? Praying!

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication

Oh yes...praying and keep praying. It will happen! God is in control. Just a matter of time. His time.

(1) Show this thread

God Loving Husband Father Maga Q🇺🇸🙏🌏Sacrifice Everything for the betterment of Mankind!

wow what a video

In response Robbie Snead to his Publication

It gave me chills. Amazing video Robbie

(1) Show this thread