Only people mentioned by @RightReady in this post can reply

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Everytime I see someone ask or post something about "Who shot Ashlee Babbitt" my first thought is
1. Why is this false flag farce still being passed around?
2. This person obviously knows little to nothing about guns and what the scene would have looked like had she really been shot in the neck! Hint: there would have been blood on the wall behind her and on everyone around her! Look - no blood until she clumsily pops the fake blood vial! Even then its so minimal its hardly noticable!

So for those who still believe anyone died, other than by natural causes, on January 6, 2021 at the White House here's a play by play of the actors and their roles:

https://prepareforchange.net/2021/02/17/everything-wrong-with-ashli-babbit-shooting-a-hollywood-stunt/

In response Light and LOVE to her Publication

Yes, I have seen this and appreciate you posting. This was the first thing published against the main stream narrative. Then there was the story about the capitol police officer being the shooter. Then it was Mike Pence's chief of security that killed her. Then Trump brought it up in an interview about the investigation, whereas they identified the owner of the hand. Now this.

Video evidence can be tampered with, so that is not a concrete hypothesis either. It's been said she was shot in the neck, now it's in the head. Convolution of the facts is typically done by the guilty party. The real question isn't who shot Ashley Babbitt, it's who is heading up the investigation.

As far as knowing about guns, it's not so much about the gun itself as it is the type of ammunition, velocity and where it hits that creates the effect you speak of. Obviously something is not right here.

(1) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Who was the shooter.. Schumer

In response arba happihr to her Publication

LOL

(1) Show this thread