What kind of man would have his wife go a buy a Christmas tree with 3 small children 7 days before Christmas by herself ? Joe Biden did this to his first wife and she died in a mysterious car crash that day... There is so much wrong with all of this... Joe Biden is pure evil... I think soon we will start to learn even more darkness tied to him and there is a special place in Gitmo then hell waiting for him...#MAGA #TheGreatAwakening #lockhimup #wwg1wga

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Poor little girl. I even feel sorry for their kids, the stuff that insider said she went thru was gut wrenching, also heard other stories first hand.

In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

This is why I take issue with Karma -- when and how will he get his karma?

(2) Show this thread

💯

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Not to worry. He's way beyond GITMO

Just trying to learn the truth about what’s to come. Want to live out rest of my life enjoying my grandchild and family in peace.

Read stories about Joe sacrificing them to illuminanti in order to move up in Freemasons. Same with Hunters wife and kid. Just stories. Dont know. Hes evil.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

🤷‍♀️Rumored Jill was driving behind the wife and pushed her into the oncoming truck. Rumored 🤷‍♀️

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

He didn't want her to find out he was diddling the babysitter. (AKA Jill)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So his handler could take over...

Like McCain, except his wife survived...

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

Wow! This was a new revelation for me.

(1) Show this thread

I Love God, Jesus, Country, & Family! I want those who are young and are not even born yet to have a Hope and a Future! Trump 2020!

I saw a video just the other day where they said biden had his wife , and his daughter in law and grand daughter killed to move up in the masons.

President: Donald J. Trump. The Corp. Never Ever give up. WWG1WG1 And above all Trust God. Pray often.

Kindly put? An assh@le.

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

He should burn in Hell

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Yep, my first husband did that to me.

The rest, he didn't do, but it was pretty hard to forgive.

Only followers of this user (@SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

In response SweetTinTexas ... to her Publication

Yes I wrote that in the comments too about the baby 🙏🏼✝️

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

In response SweetTinTexas ... to her Publication

I came across that too recently. I thought it said his first wife and daughter (now Amy Coney Barrett) faked death and went into WPP.

(2) Show this thread

On Monday, December 18, 1972, shortly after her husband became U.S. senator-elect, Neilia was driving with children Naomi, Beau and Hunter to buy a Christmas tree.[6] Neilia was driving west along rural Valley Road in Hockessin, Delaware. At the intersection with Delaware Route 7 (Limestone Road) she pulled out in front of a tractor-trailer truck traveling north along Delaware Route 7. Police determined that Neilia drove into the path of the tractor-trailer, possibly because her head was turned and she didn't see the oncoming truck.[7][8] - Wikipedia

Christian🙏,Wife❤️, homeschooling Momo'5, Patriot, KAGA🇺🇸, Bible believing, gun carrying, justice loving truther🤩,

or... Jill hit Biden's wife's car out into intersection traffic then left the scene...

(1) Show this thread

... to be a successful soldier, you have to know history. GS Patton. 👍🏼🇺🇸🙏🏽

...sacrificial lambs.
wonder if they were all supposed to die that night.
Very sad.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

God's wrath cannot be outrun

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Had his first wife killed so that he could attain a higher level in the Masons. Then he had one of his sons wife and child killed to attain an even higher level in the Masons. As for the daughter with the first wife, rumor has it the extremely intelligent new Supreme Court Justice is that same daughter. Rumor is that mom and daughter escaped by the aid of someone? The crash happened but other people or dummies were put in place.

Jesus Christ is Salvation God bless our President, John-John, Gen Flynn our Military SAVE OUR CHILDREN Gratitude for our HEROES OF HUMANITY

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

Rumor has it I would'nt doubt it #thesepeopleareevil

(1) Show this thread

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

Time to get on with it then...

Proud to live as a free patriot like my ancestor Francis Cooke, who came over the Mayflower.Was a signer of the Mayflower Compact.

Satanic sacrifice of wife and child.... he gone.....stardust🔥🔥

**She and the baby died that day**