taxes+++
horrific Directed Energy Weapon-created
wildfires, mudslides & floods.
An END to Child Trafficking
& Human Trafficking
@ our Borders, in our Ports
underneath the Getty Museum,
in labyrinthine Tunnels & D.U.M.B.S in Hollywood
& throughout my beautiful state of California.
ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!! ENOUGH!!
Fortunately,
I believe Pelosi was Arrested, Gitmo’d & Tribunal’d
a while ago
& it's my personal hope that Pelosi was prosecuted
by the great Sidney Kraken Powell!! 🇺🇸🌟👊

#NCSWIC
#GodWins

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

I lived my first 51yrs in California, so I'm with you Kat!
All those corrupt, evil people need to be gone to help make California Great Again.
God Bless Our Country.
🙏🇺🇲💕

In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication

I love California. She has been so horribly attacked as has the entire Earth by devil-worshipping deep state demons.

I pray that every state, every country, every atom of this gorgeous planet is restored to her perfect Divine Blueprint. I pray for Humanity to be Divinely restored to our perfect, eternal, radiant light-bodied Divine Blueprint bodies & FOREVER FREE from evil & darkness & poisons & pollution & depravity!!

NEVER EVER AGAIN!!

God Bless Earth, Humanity, Galaxy, Solar System 🙏🌎💞🌟

#TheBestIsYetToCome

As a fellow Californian who will stay and fight for our God given rights, I’m with you 💯%. It’s coming, the whole world’s about to go through a major change. NCSWIC!!!

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Keeperoffools3 in this post can reply

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

I BELIEVE, Robb!! I KNOW the miraculous is coming/here. I KNOW a beautiful brave 5D+++ new world is manifesting right now. I can feel President Trump just itching to reveal the wonders that he & Q-Team have got up their sleeves!!

Divinity, Sovereignty, Freedom, Peace, abundance, healing/health, extraordinary technology & leaders already in place for a wondrous noble new. It's all coming.

First the TRUTH reveals & sweeping away every last remnant of evil & its minions forevermore 👊

Blessings to a fellow Californian! I love this state & am staying to see her completely & Divinely restored to her indescribable brilliant beauty 🙏🌎💞

#NCSWIC
#Dark2Light
#TheBestIsYetToCome
#GESARA
#GodWins