Thank You Father for this perfect day, these wonderful souls all around me, for sending Jesus to wash away our sins, and for never leaving us. I wait for You, I praise You, and I am grateful for everything You have done in my life. Please continue to strengthen us, as You guide us down the path You have prepared for us all. I Love You and I Love all my brothers and sisters so very much. I hope you enjoy all You see us doing in these days, right here, right now, as we come together standing strong with Jesus. 🙏

🙌🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌🙌

NCSWIC

Only people mentioned by @IamJason913 in this post can reply

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

AMEN BROTHER... 💗🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

AMEN 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Life is Precious - Jesus is King 👑

Such a beautful prayer Jason 🕊 Amen

🇮🇹/🇬🇧/🇺🇸 ✝️ WWG1WGA 🌏Kindness is Free 💖✨Family is Everything✨💖

Amen 🙏✨💖

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Rita N-C to her Publication

Amen 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In Agreement dear Lord Amen and Amen 🙌🏼🕊🙏🏼💖

In response Anne Kats to her Publication

AMEN 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

🙏 Amen 🙏

In response Storm Tracker to his Publication

Amen. 🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

Amen 🙏

In response janice marie to her Publication

🙏🕊️🙏

(1) Show this thread

LOVE IS THE PEACE AND HARMONY TO ALL THINGS..........A New Age and A New World is Dawning💚🌟💚...... FamILY is Everyth1ng...1111

Amen
💚🌟💚

Amen 🙌🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

Amen🙏✝️

In response Selah 321 to her Publication

Amen 🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

🙏🏻❤️

AMEN! Yhank you for bringing faith back to my life. I wish I could get ti my kids, but they have been so terribly indoctrinated. I pray cor them every day though. 🙏🙏🙏

Amen! Thank you for your “spot on” words of encouragement! You are a blessing and lift us all higher and point us towards our soon returning King!

Thank You for being here, You are very kind, Its appreciated.
May God Bless Us All All-Ways. 🙏🙏🙏 Christ is the way.

(1) Show this thread

I AM SUZANA! STRONG LIKE PAVLOVIĆ! 💪WWG1WGA 🐸 humble & grateful child of God 🙏 in training for life 🙌 👍

Something I understood early on in my awakening was that as an aspie with a list of quirky co-morbidities, the most frustrating thing I struggle with is not being able to verbalize my heartfelt emotions ( the clinical name eludes me ) Without something to visualize that I could connect to I was struggling to go inwards to where I knew my Father awaits me. You may giggle but I came up with a method that helps me immensely. I am a small white light inside of a 5'4" submarine and I am sharing my periscope with a much much bigger light. we navigate through Susie's eyes...and we talk and we hugs This has helped me come to a beautiful place in my journey

In response Susie Queue to her Publication

❤️🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

God's message of love shines brightly through you. 🙏🏻❤❤❤🙏🏻

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response memes matter to her Publication

🙌🙌✝️🙌🙌

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In Jesus’ name, AMEN❤️🙏🏼✝️

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

I thank God for you Jason. You are such a blessing .....a gift from a loving father and your testimony music to my ears. Its like God speaks directly thru you to us...love you too❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

In response Janet DuPre to her Publication

Thank You God for blessing me much more than I deserve. 🙌💕

I Love You all so much Sister. We are born of Love...We Shall Return.

(1) Show this thread

Autistic but Awake. Looking up for my Blessed Hope. This war will be won through action proceeding from prayer.

Thanks for the uplift!

In response Julia Bradley to her Publication

Lets always Thank God together, as I am but a vessel for HIS works.

(1) Show this thread

in Jesus's name we pray! Amen! Praise be to Jesus!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Lord, please hear our prayers and thank you for this man who helps to give all of us spiritual strength during such difficult days. He is a gift to me.

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

I Love You So Much Sister, You are very kind. God has blessed us so very much, I am so very thankful He has allowed me to witness all of You here and now. My God continue to pour His blessings upon us all through every moment ahead. ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything, The Truth Shall Set You Free

AMEN 🙏❤🙌

In response Kitkat Reborn to her Publication

Amen! ❤️🙏🕊️🙌

(1) Show this thread

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

Amen ❤️🙏🏼✝️

In response 410 TRUMP WON HILL to his Publication

Amen ❤️🙏✝️

(1) Show this thread