Scavino’s tweet timestamp = 6:14
Q#614 = https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G2qIXXafxCQ
That video always chokes me up.
I wonder if Dan is trying to remind us that there is a plan and we should trust it.

“This was not simply another 4-year election, but, a crossroads in the history of our civilization that will determine whether or not, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim control over our gov't.”

Only people mentioned by @Cowboyw2b in this post can reply

It’s not what I know, it’s what I believe!! The plan was started by JFK and 45 is finishing it!! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication

💯 🇺🇸🦅

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

The plan to save the world is on going and wwg1wga its habbening and the world will see just a matter of time . 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

This Patriot loves God, Country, Family. #FamilyIsEverything

We The People are amazing anf God has our back! Let’s GO!!

God fearing wife and mother of five grandmother of one princess. I love my country and Trump. #GODWINS #SAVETHECHILDREN

Every so often, I re-watch it. Awesome video to help us feel what has and what is and about to happen. Thank you Q team.

A friendly reminder is always appreciated. Thanks Cowboy.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

We must stand strong & together we make the difference.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

It always chokes me up as well. Thank you for sharing all of this!