Jill Biden's first huband...
- Stevenson said that he introduced Jill and Joe in 1972.
-At the time, Joe was a council member campaigning for the U.S. Senate, and was married to his first wife, Neilia.
-'I introduced Joe to Jill in 1972. Right before the election, in '72,
-Neilia Biden would die four months later, in a car crash in December 1972.
-Stevenson said he first suspected Biden and Jill were having an affair in August 1974. He was then 26, Jill was 23 and Joe was 31.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8758025/I-betrayed-Bidens-Jill-Bidens-ex-husband-says-affair-Joe.ht

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

Jesus. Patriot. 🙏🏻🦅✝️

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

Have you seen the Black list episode where the english guy is called the King Maker? He orchestrates a car crash so people feel sympothy for his canidate... reminds me of the Biden car crash

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

Biden is a liar and told "stories" that a man "who drank his lunch" killed his wife and daughter. I've read a few different articles with various narratives. One of the articles I read a few years ago alluded to the fact that his wife was drunk and that Joe had something to do with the accident. It also mentioned that Beau and Hunter were not suppose to survive the accicent. (I've been searching for the same article with no luck so far.)

https://www.westernjournal.com/always-remember-joe-biden-misled-everyone-wifes-death-blamed-innocent-man-years/

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

looks like there is a glitch in the story.

“Rerum Cognoscere Causa” #IYKYK #MAGA TS: @Poppyslovecapu & X: @GIJoey888 join me TRUMPET OUTLOUD🎺

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication

then again maybe it photoshopped?

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

In response Poppy Capu to her Publication
(2) Show this thread

yes, joe ordered the hit on his wife. isn't this common knowledge?

Patriot And Big Trump Supporter -Follow /Follow Back All Patriots- ---Same Handle -Twitter And Gab

And no one is in Jail--Joke!!

*Husband* 🐸