Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

#Patriot #ConspiracyRealist #MAGA #KAG #SaveTheChildren #LoveWins #TheGreatAwakening

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

I knew that show had truth in it!

Many dont remember Hillary Clinton held fund raiser for Marvel and Stan Lee just to hi-jack the funds. Think Stan Lee forgot?
https://youtu.be/0JGAt6LqJvw

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

No movie nerds on stage?

There is a mistake in the text beneath that Pic, if u click that link. It says Phil Coulson destroyed Aida's body. The URL says it is the Ghost Rider. URL is right.
If u Google Phil Coulson u will find tons of info on that Marvel Character.
But if go deep enough you might find that there is a Kenyan lawyer with the name Philip Coulson. He is partner at Bowmans law firm which got a copyright in 2021. Bowmans is operating at least in some different African country's. This is what a quick digging got me to.
Might be worth for a closer look, might be nothing.

We Are Anonymous! We are Legion! We do not forget! We do not forgive! Deep State, Expect us! #WWG1WGA Fuck the System!

In response Da. Anarchist to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriots are in full control. spread info, share with others and follow each other.

@ghostezra
i heard the kraken to be released was epstein.. they supposedly had him the day of the capitol storm that took place. he was part of the witness protection program. https://realrawnews.com/2021/01/epstein-the-kraken-escaped-federal-custody-during-6-jan-riots/

Get kraken, not a minute to lose. When you are done with the big takedowns, help us in San Francisco. We cant take it any more but our votes never win...

I'm a true patriot, NRA member, Pro Life, President Trump is the best President he will MAGA !!

Great find.

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 Maskachusetts

Nice

Mom of two beautiful little girls. Argentinian, Idealist. Love is the goal. on twitter @paulareichel1

I bet you know but it was the simbol of the conspiracy...infiltrated invasion. The Hydra

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Seeet!