Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I know CM.. Hang in there.. Letting her know you care about her is the best thing to do. No arguing.. Just Show her love and be concerned for her sure, help her understand that there are soooo many ppl dealing with harsh side effects and you dont want her to be affected.. Always lead in peace. ❤

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

🙏❤️ ty this helps much, will do

Sometimes we have to treat situations with sensitivity.. This is def one of them.. Its not they're fault that the gov't, media and world are literally trying to scam everyone to get all these vax's.. We have to ride a fine line with family.. You don't want to be too harsh and make them feel stupid for making these decisions but, at the same time looking crazy and insensitive.. But always create an awarness on the side of caution ya know.. I have family that are taking them too!! Its soo freaking frustrating!! But When minds are made up it's really difficult to change them... All we can do is Love, Educate and hope and pray they take our advice.. But We have to Stand firm.

Only people mentioned by @JC_StormChaser in this post can reply

In response Jay Is4Justice to her Publication

I will stand firm. I will love. It is hard to educate someone that does not want to hear it. But I have been trying to be understanding especially since my opinion was not discussed. One minute she was OK, and the next time I spoke to her she already had the stupid vax. Why? She wanted to be able to go on a vacation that involved travel. I almost lost it when I found out. I have been quiet about how I feel.

Thanks for listening.🙏

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

I'm here to encourage friend ❤
We will overcome!!

(1) Show this thread