Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

My sister did too - and I was very disappointed in her, especially since she knew better, but... I took a picture of the posted and text it to her. Told her I was still researching and would keep her posted. From what I'm hearing and readin know it's more about men 50+.

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

scary. very upsetting. my sister never listens to me because she always thinks she is smarter than me (even thought I am more educated).
she is older, so she is therefore, smarter than me. she thinks I am nuts because I refused the vax and will never get it.

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Stay strong - my sister is older as well by 7 yrs- I don't let that stop me. Keep the bond, prayer always works, and just let her know you'll keep researching to keep her safe until the end of time. You're in my prayers.

ty so very much. I will pray for you and yours also. always a good relationship with my sister, but we do not agree lots of times (so we can agree to disagree usually). but that does not stop the love. there has only been a few times she gave me bad advice, but she did not know any better. this is one of them. I forgive her, of course.

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IMPatriotRU in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from CM_ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it