Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

my sister got this shot. I have not spoken to her yet. I do not want to scare her. What do I say to someone I love? Sorry you might get this nerve disorder?

and fauci is still pushing the vax for fake variants?

Lord, help us.

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

I have family who have taken it also. If anything out of the ordinary happens to them, Its game on and game over

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

yep, totally agree. I have lots that took the vax. One ended up with 2 blood clots and 2 stints in hospital a month later. We are still watching him because he almost lost part of his foot. Another family member had a heart attack. then he got water on the heart. 2 hospital visits, and stints, etc.

It has been a rough spring and summer. Family is tired from the stress. Lots of my neighbors hospitalized all around me. They still have no clue what they did to themselves wit that stupid poison vax.

Only people mentioned by @GaDawg in this post can reply

In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication

🙏ty appreciate it very much

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Yes sir!

(1) Show this thread