God hasn’t deserted us, Patriots!

If my head is on straight, never has there been a time in human history where there were more souls on earth, praying for the truth to be revealed.

NCSWIC!

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

No doubt. I have prayed more in the last year than I ever have. Mainly because I never believed before.

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

so true Doq ,many are being Awakened 👏👏🇨🇦

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Not in the slightest, not ever. God Will Provide!

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

Unshakable Faith! 🙏

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

will not not lesve us or forsake us Thank you God 🙏🏼🙌🏼🇺🇸

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Yes, so true. God is moving & hears every Prayer. Many voices crying for Truth.

Irish ANON. Check out my red pill films I make for ANONS to wake up the sheeple

President Trump will return soon.
Here is the proof:
Patriots, new must see film 🎥
Election Deception Part 11 - ‘The Law of War’
A Film By MrTruthBomb
WWG1WGA
https://www.bitchute.com/video/Xb4coiY9Kzki/

I love this!!

Double rainbow
Bright one in the light, faint one in the dark
Rainbow disappeared then reappeared
US flag on the marquee
Happened while doing PD (Police Department) pizza

God hasn’t deserted us, Patriots!

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Proof of the firmanent.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

Veronica ❤️❤️🙏

(3) Show this thread

Thank you for being here with us DOQ.

NCSWIC!!

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication

National, Council, State Wide, Interoperability, Coordinator 😎👍

(0) Show this thread

I was just this moment grasping with my whole essencial being that God won.

NCSWIC.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana agrees, God has never seen this much light coming from his Earth, not just Americans praying but ppl in countries all over the world are praying for America!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Doc, I know the Lord will never leave us or forsake us! He is with us! God Wins! Many thanks to you Doc for all you have done in this Epic battle for righteousness! I felt lost after twatter took me down, say “hello and thank you to VK please”, I miss your and his banter back and forth!

I make this prayer every day`" May God give them all the eyes to see and the ears to hear truth. In Thanks and Praise."🙏💛✨

CalmInTheStorm 🇺🇸 FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

Amen. Praying constantly!
#NCSWIC
#FearNot
#GodWins

❤️Christ❤️Family❤️Country. Born Again. Here to support the Constitution and President Trump! #SaveAmerica #WWG1WGA #MAGA

AMEN!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

We are transitioning from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius.

On the winter solstice, December 21, 2012, the end of the world isn’t coming; it is simply the end of an Age – the Age of Pisces – followed by the Age of Aquarius. At the present time we are going through a transitional change.

The Age of Pisces – The Age of Deception

In the Age of Aquarius, we break free of centuries of false doctrines, destructive indoctrinations, absurd ideas, and children's stories about God, education, medicine, and love. In the Age of Aquarius, we break from the past to invent the future we desire in our society and in our person.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication

Nana is Aquarian glad to hear

(1) Show this thread

bring the pain ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍🤎#cubed

Thank DoQ , you are a comfort to us all. We know this is in God's hands, always has been, and we collectively need to ask that this world be returned to us, free and clear of tyrannical powers who have maliciously stolen our rights methodically through FF of terrorism, lies and omissions.

Nobody is buying their corruption, mandates, MSM, forced VAX and that is the truth -- THEY CAN'T HANDLE IT!!

Seems their desperation and ramped up venom is a poison we rebuke ... no longer is the world complicit in their treacherous ways. Thank you dear Lord for protecting all our warriors and guiding our leaders to victory in your time. We are your most humble servants listening to your directives, to encourage and help all we meet on a daily basis, in Jesus name, Amen.

God bless you all patriots.

"It is not a color we are fighting, it is pure evil, which has no color, yet, can cause a person, to see red." -Sal

...indeed

dog & cat rescuer, animal advocate, Patriot, MAGA KAG WWG1WGA

I pray you're right Doq but it better happen soon - things are getting really bad out there.

Thanks - I needed to hear that right about now!! ❤️🙏🇺🇲

sorry doc. nothing will be left to save if its not too late already. the world is being vaxxed to death and nothing is being done to stop it.

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives