French President announces that from August 1, 2021 people won‘t be allowed to PURCHSE FOOD at supermarkets unless they are vaccinated!#ThesePeopleAreSick

Only people mentioned by @RealPersonJedi in this post can reply

A Patriot who is proud to be alive at a time such as this! Thank you POTUS & FLOTUS Trump! God bless America & the world!

Someone should make him take a test to see if he even took the evil vaccine. I bet he didn't!!

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

I dont expect we'll be seeing Macron around much longer

financiers LOVE wars:
they lend to EVERY FACTION,
take refugee children
& anything ELSE they like from
people hurt by the conflict.

I don't suppose WH's have an
ANALOGUE of the FBI
RIGHTEOUS ENOUGH to yank those
guys outta bed w/ARMORED FEDS
like they did to Rudy
& Roger Stone...

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

so they want yo starve people into getting experimental mRNA, thats a declaration of war.

🛡⚔️TRUMP | KAG | [Z] Citizen Journalist | 1Q49 God Crew | FightBack **🥊** 🇺🇲🦅 [https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents?page=0]

In response Matrix Observer to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

nothing can stop what is coming

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

How do you kill a snake? You chop it's mf'ing head off....

I spy with my little eye, a snake in France....

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

the french will storm the bastille. they should start with this guy. and do not wait until you are starving!!

this is sick!!! will the french allow this to happen?
new world order controls france. they will start crying to america to help, but with bidan administration in control, we cannot do anything. no chocoloate bars for the french. next step if for them to be rounded up and put in cattle cars.
THIS IS INSANE NAZI BEHAVIOR!!!

guilliotine...like the old days

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

They thought the Yellow Vests were bad when gas prices went up a tad, wait until the people are literally being starved because they refuse to be poisoned...