Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Is the telegram whiplash acct fake?

I have watched Whiplash on Twit wit for a while not intently but seemed to be a knowledgeable sincere Patriot.

Am I the only one going, "wtf" when I see all these posts where he/or she sounds like a damn crypto broker?

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Nope just a shill.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

That was my thoughts as well

I feel the same about GhostEzra and several others. Putting out just enough truth that they can post whatever they want and people follow them. God says to expose evil so do not let up.

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

Idk bout Ghost, Nana hasnt followed him as much lately but before I didnt see anything much on his platform that I disagreed with or thought was shill talk.

He’s been caught asking other to post lies on other telegram accounts.

Only people mentioned by @CuriousJuice in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Curious Juice, click on at the bottom under it