Congratulations to Oregon State assembly de jure for fighting for Oregon water right for people and won...
7 people that are Oregon State Assembly de jure have fought for all of you in Oregon and for all of people in the world
Homeland Security squad came to help them, armed to the teeth, but they run just before the real battle started...
Oregon farmers and people in Oregon have water now

I am only wondering what other 4 million + people were doing and what they were waiting for , but it is not too late to join to help people in Oregon

It concerns all of you in State of Oregon and all of us worldwide...
nobody else is going to do anything for you or your state/country if you are not willing to do it yourself

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

oh wow - i hadn't heard about this result. did it just happen?

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

I been talking about it for few weeks
you want to get involved and help???
visit lifeforce.cc and join

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

thanks - never heard of this (i run a website and find what i can). happy to see Richard Prosser on there - we just ordered some of the Nano Soma he helps sell.

If you have time, visit my profile, I posted so much info about everything we do and everything that is going on, real stuff...

I do not post hopium to please anyone here and to collect likes, I post real truth and real facts

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BlackPanther17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jasminka aka The Oracle, click on at the bottom under it