Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

organic vegetables ?? papaya ?? zinc?? all of them ?? are they freaking outta their minds ?? this is insane !!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

They will poison these products just like everything else

I GIVE TWO SHIT WHAT THE F$@KING FDA HAS TO SAYβ—οΈπŸ€¨THE FDA IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION JUST LIKE THE CDC AND THE WHO AND THE REST OF THE LYING MINIOS FRANKENSTEIN FAUCI AND BILLY GATES AND THE REST OF THE EVIL SATANIC IDIOTSβ—οΈπŸ€¨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

They are, in fact, telling us everything that is good for us. I have 9 of those things at present ... in use at home. And because they are the only good cures left they will threaten to take them away.#FuckingASSHOLES

Who cares what they say anymore? FDA is impotent criminal organization

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Zinc and Quercetin because it is helpful against viruses. We are awake to their little games. These "substances" are beneficial for many types of illness.

I think we should investigate what substances they have been smoking to come up with wanting to take marketplace control over these natural plants and minerals. The FDA is another three-letter agency that has to go. They approved rat poison, aka aspartame or amino sweet, as safe yet aloe vera is not? Stock up on all the above in seed or supplement form now. Asparagus is on that list.

God fearing, Jesus loving, constitution loving, Trump supporter,and most of all SAVE THE CHILDREN!

In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Sick demonic bast_rds!

(1) Show this thread

At what point does the USA say enough is enough & do something anything! While us worldwide are suffering big time waiting for this america first thing to happen! many are dying worldiwde fighting for freedom or having everything taken off us we have been here years fighting for america & now we feel like america is not bothered until it happens to them what we are going through!

As adults we can handle this but when i think of our children and elderly I cant help thinking what days we will have ahead! I just want God to be in control...!! waxins... health facilities.... food... education.... banks....stores.... just never ending list!! we need to fight back!!

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

This needs to stop. Dear GOD, they are out of control. Patriots are in control? Yeah, I don't think so. If we were, this wouldn't be allowed.

I will never give up on America, Trump or the plan. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

Think β€˜optics’. This will never really happen. You cant TELL the people, you have to SHOW them. When you see something like this, remember it is part of the plan to wake up the sheep.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

At what point do we obliterate these damn WORTHLESS government agencies?

A patriot who stands for freedom! 27 year military wife. Stand strong Patriots!

WTF ok need seeds